Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 - thinking of changing things around a bit . . .

regarding when and how I scrap - radically.

Resolutions - I am resolute when I make them, and then when I don't follow through, it's like this cloud hanging over me for the rest of the year, so I'm not making resolutions this year, I'm setting goals. Reasonable, attainable goals.

1. Print a photobook of digi scrapbook pages for someone else. Because this way I'll end up with one too.

2. Scrap beyond CT requirements. In looking over 2009 - wow, this needs some attention for 2010. Or does it?

3. Complete the year-in-review for 2009. / Make the best attempt possible at maintaining up to date with a month by month review of 2010 as it happens.

I'm not participating much in Log Your Memory - the idea thrills me, the books - just not my style. If Kristen comes out with a more visually streamlined version, I'll likely reconsider. I have a 10 year journal and sketch and think that'll do for now. Audrey Neal opening up shop again at Design House Digital is likely influencing me as well.

Love, love the new challenge portfolio options at Sweet Shoppe Designs - especially having all the challenges in PDF format at the first of the month. One happy little planner person here. Budget constraints are going to keep my digi buys real minimal this year, so with my time we'll see how this will work too, but it'll be great using these killer scrap ideas and my stash - maybe i'll just drop non-SSD product pages into open galleries and run with it.

Big thoughts, big plans, eh?

4 comments:

  1. hey, all we care about is that you are INSPIRED, no matter how you use the challenges! Good for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might be interested to know ... You can expect to see a cleaner look for the 2011 Logbook ... Hope you'll come back and check us out then! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you set goals and don't make resolutions! I think that's the best way to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your resolutions, the important thing is just to have fun without any pressure!

    ReplyDelete