Monday, April 27, 2009

more things change, more things stay...

the same? those of you who know me well, know that I'm a bit, um, linear. Like things in order. Ducks in a row. Lineups set. And all that. So it probably does not surprise you in the least that I have three different organization thingys for the trunk of the car I drive most often. Ah, well. It does help, Really. Ok, just smile and nod.


Since the arrival of the munchkin, well disorder and chaos can and do appear to wreck havoc and mayhem all around me, so I like to Be Prepared. Thus, my trunk is a bit More Organized. I know, It's Getting Scary. But I digress, this was supposed to be about...


Earth Day! continued - one great way to save this dear planet, and we only get this one people, and our dear kids have to live here when we leave - is to stop using plastic bags. Not only will they not degrade in however may lifetimes, but they multiply seemingly like rabbits anywhere you put them in your house, cut off the circulation in your fingers when carrying them in multiple, and in multiple is always a necessity as they seemingly only manage to hold a maximum of three items.

The answer: re-usable bags. Check out reusablebags.com. Lots of options. What you see below, well those are the ones from the local groceries. The nice ones from reusable bags - those are in the organization system (er, purse) I carry with me.


Photobucket

;) Nettie

No comments:

Post a Comment